An excellent return on investment
Investui consists of four strategies. Each strategy is based on a
market effect. The existence of market effects is academically
Fact 1: Investui delivers excellent returns
The chart shows the gross profit for all four strategies
combined, based on a back-test and real results. The position size
is one future or the equivalent in CFDs.
- 33,1% net return in 2020
- 17,5% net return in 2021
- Only one negative year in the last 11 years
Fact 2: Investui does not trade a lot
The average number of trades per month over the last 12 years is
11. Investui executes around 3 trades per week.
- There is no over-trading on the account.
- A limited number of trades means you do not pay much in order
- The commissions per order are very
Fact 3: Investui is well diversified
Investui diversifies with a combination four strategies and four
instruments (gold, USD, DAX, S&P 500). This analysis shows the
gross profit contribution of each strategy.
- Some strategies deliver a profit every year.
- When one strategy put in a weaker performance, another
Fact 4: Every Investui strategy generates more than 50% winning
These are the percentages of winning and losing trades over a
period of 11 years.
- No strategy generates only winning trades. Expect also losing
- Each strategy has a majority of winning trades.
- The average size of the winning trades is bigger than the
average size of the losing trades.
Fact 5: Investui delivers an excellent monthly performance
This is the average monthly gross return per month over the last
- The average monthly return is positive in every year except
- The average monthly return is above 5% in 8 out of 12 years.
These graphs show 2020 and 2021. The graphs give an impression
of how the performance evolves on a calendar month basis.
- Not all months have a positive return. Expect some months with
a negative return.
- In 2020 and 2021 big market drops occurred (e.g. Covid lock
downs). Each time a loss is quickly recovered in the following
- The months with a positive return occur more frequently.
Fact 6: Investui outperforms the markets
This chart compares the performance of Investui, the DAX and the
S&P 500 over the period 2015-2021.
This chart compares the performance of Investui and gold over
the period 2015-2021.
- Investui outperforms all instruments it trades.
- Investui tends to deliver a positive performance even when the
instruments go down or sideways.