HOW +33,1% WAS ACHIEVED
Detailed performance and facts
New free e-book
Up to four e-mail alerts are sent every week. Academically proven market effects generate the alerts. One click in the e-mail converts the alert into a real trading position on your account. The position is automatically opened and closed.
This chart shows the gross profit for all four strategies combined. The position size is one future or the equivalent in CFDs for every position.
1. The service is easy to use.
2. The results are easy to monitor.
3. One click, and the position is both opened and closed.
4. Three simple risk categories.
5. The open positions are visible in real-time on the website.
6. Alarms based on academically proven market effects.
7. Four strategies diversify risk.
8. Short term positions minimize risk.
9. +33,1% NET RETURN in 2020 with moderate risk.
10. The fees and the commissions are VERY fair. No entry or exit fee, no monthly fee, no subscription fee, no management fee and no performance fee.
Open an account....
Do not open an account....
Service guarantee: We will respond within less than 24 hours (on working days) to any well-intended standard question. If not, you can claim a £ 25 Amazon voucher.
Investui is a brand name and a service of the multi-award-winning broker WH SelfInvest. This financial institution is known for its legendary service and has been serving private retail investors since 1998. WH SelfInvest has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Germany.
WH SelfInvest S.A., founded in 1998, has a broker license (no. 42798), a commissionaire license (no. 36399) and an asset management license (no. 1806) issued by the Luxembourg Ministry of Finance. The company is supervised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF). Based on its European passport, the company has a representative office in Belgium which is also subject to the supervision of the Financial Services and Market Authority (FSMA), a representative office in the Netherlands which is also subject to the supervision of the Financial Markets Authority (AFM), a branch office in France which is also subject to the supervision of the 'Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution' (ACPR) and the 'Banque de France', a branch office in Germany which is also subject to the supervision of the 'Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht' (BAFIN). In addition, WH SelfInvest has a representative office in Switzerland which is also subject to the supervision of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).